Let's Look For Garden Wildlife
By Caz Buckingham and Andrea Pinnington
Gardens are busy places and this book forms the perfect introduction for children to the plants and animals they are likely to find in them.
Let’s Look for Garden Wildlife is ideal for getting children outside and giving them something fun to do. The activities include a wildlife-spotting game, getting creative with some colouring in, discovering some amazing facts, and playing with the stickers on the fold-out garden play scene.
Suitable for ages 4 to 8 years
Dimensions: 20.32 x 0.25 x 29.21 cm
Explore more books in the Let’s Look nature series:
• Let's Look For Garden Birds
• Let's Look For Minibeasts
• Let's Look For Trees
• Let's Look For Wild Flowers
• Let's Look For Woodland Wildlife
• Let's Look In Ponds And Rivers
• Let's Look In Woods And Forests
• Let's Look On The Farm
• Let's Look On The Seashore